Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Musical Progress Report

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 2 May 2003 15:38:01 +1000 (EST)

Dear all,

Sadly, Progress hasn't made it into the current
incarnation of my script for my planned Midnight Oils
Musical (which you may remember my talking about a few
months back).

Songs that have include: Beds are Burning, The Dead
Heart, Who Can Stand In The Way? (also the working
title), Been away too long, Head over heels, Only the
strong, Shakers and Movers, The Last of The Diggers,
and Forgotten Years (there is at least 1 song from
each studio album amongst the total list of about 24
songs).

So, at the moment, I've completed the script. My plan
is to include character profiles and then print the
thing out.

Now, I was planning to rehearse the play a few times
before presenting it to the Oils, but now I'm thinking
I might give it to Rob at his book signing on
Wednesday. Is this a good idea and, if so, will there
be any other Powderworkers there to give me moral support?