Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FREE Capitol Theater Show

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

And the winner is...Andy Gillcrist.  For the record,
my favorite MO album is Redneck Wonderland with Red
Sails a close second.  The rest is from Honty Python's
Holy Grail (but you already knew that).

Andy, give me your address and I'll put it into the
mail.

Thanks to all for their participation.

randy