Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MOC: Melbourne Band Red Touch Logo

James Buntine dynajamie@dodo.com.au
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:31:12 +1100

 The Red Touch logo is certainly similar to the Oils Sprint logo. I wonder
if
 Red Touch realise that the Oils hand that we all know so well is a
 registered trade mark in Australia. It is registered in a few areas, but
 most importantly entertainment.

 Not that the Oils would be much into litigation I don't imagine.

 James