Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - mural

Dan Brunner dmanwi@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:01:58 -0800 (PST)

I completely agree with Nina.

I don't mind if people of other countries don't like
America (whatever the reason).  I just don't agree
with letting dictatitorial governments supressing
free-speach and abusing human rights.  It is also
different if a country develops weapons and if they
actually use them.  I also don' think it is right for
a government to allow religious groups and the
educational system to promote hate of other cultures
and religions.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/26/sprj.irq.mural/index.html