Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Deputy Dawg

Rodrigo Vronscki Ricardo perdigao@inf.ufsc.br
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:11:58 -0300 (EST)

	"Feeling important" is for the people. To the governments, the
important is the money. Australia just went to war for the same reason
Turkey, Spain and others are coming in: Everyone wants a piece of the
cake.
	It sounds a lot infantile that someone would "free" the people of
a country if it is not lucrative. Hitler used to say: The bigger the lie,
the more people will believe it.

It's sad to see those bombs droping.