Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Fit

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:47:59 -0600

For the Iraqi people "Bring on Change".  Hopefully once this is over there
will be no more gassing of citizens, or mass murder of political
dissidents, etc.

For the US "Short Memory".  Those who do not learn from history are doomed
to repeat it.  It seems we have finally learned and are doing the right thing.

Jacques