Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Kingdom of Flaunt and Highway to Hell

Tom Spencer tr_espen@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:10:53 +1100 (EST)

Dear R.B. Norton and Powderworkers,

Hello from Bris-vegas, Queensland. I'd never heard of
'Kingdom of Flaunt' and 'Highway to Hell'. Is this
last one the Akka-Dakka song, or did the Oils put a
song by this name on a B-side somewhere? (I'm a bit
slow. I take the scenic route, but I get there
eventually.)

Tom S.

,  > From: "R.B. Norton" <rbnorton@attbi.com>
> To: "'powderworks'" <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
> Subject: RE: [Powderworks] Rock'n'Roll hall of fame
> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:00:53 -0800
>
> Kingdom of Flaunt
> Bakerman
> Highway to Hell

=====
Put down that weapon, or we'll all be gone.
You must be crazy, if you think you're strong.
         - Midnight Oil

I disown any ads associated with this email.