[Powderworks] Rob Hirst - what next?
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:11:49 -0800 (PST)
So. Our intrepid hero is in three bands simultaneously, penned songs for the
Olympics, and has now written a book.
So, what next?
Here are my top 5 predictions:
1. Opens the Rob Hirst School of Punk Botany in Sydney.
2. Tries out for, and makes, the 2008 Australian Curling Team.
3. Appears on Iron Chef, and wins Battle Vegemite. "The creative use of
spinifex as a garnish is breathtaking!"
4. Prime Minister. Of Canada!
5. Movie Star. Hugh Jackman could be his stunt double. More Hollywood films
need Australian drummers as protagonists.
I'm hoping for 3,