Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Funny Photo! (LMOC)

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:57:45 +1000

  Nah Rob f**ked the keyboards up all on his own!
  and i knew it as soon as he pulled out a 12inch mini
  Casio Keyboard that this could not be a good idea!

   Not quite the same as when he pulled out the five
   foot didgeridoo  and  put it between his legs, while
   on the drums and said "this is why all the girls are
   down the front at the Oils gigs!"

>From: Kate Parker Adams <kate@dnki.net>
>To: "[name removed]" <example@example.com>
>Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Funny Photo! (LMOC)
>Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:47:48 -0400
>
>You mean it wasn't your "I just f**ked your crappy keybords" shirt?
>
>;-)
>
>At 08:18 PM 6/23/03 +1000, you wrote:
>
>>  I was just looking through some happy snaps a noticed this little gem!
>>this was taken during a recoding session
>>   where i made a remark to Rob that it was a good thing we were getting
>>rid of his shitty cheesy keyboards
>>   and replacing em with real strings! (the photo captures the moment
>>nicely where Rob realizes what i have just
>>  said and goes to defend his shitty keyboard part!).  (though you should
>>also take note, that this is not a very
>>  great pic of my goodself and on viewing the photo Rob did get me back by
>>saying "oh look! there's me and my
>>  pet cocker spaniel!".

>>Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to
>>http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp