Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] future??

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 09:45:52 -0400

i also have to agree that rob seems bitter - or maybe annoyed - with peter,
but i don't think it's just about music credits.

i wonder if in general, pete was separating from the group, creating
resentment among the members. i can recall a few times after shows last year
when the band members would graciously mingle with fans for a few minutes,
only for peter to be constantly MIA. one of those times, i recall rob
rolling his eyes when he asked where peter was and someone mentioned that he
had left.  in my perception, i found pete to be the least friendly and warm
of the band members. i wonder if rob and the guys sensed that too.
(obviously they really know peter and i don't, so who am i to have such an
opinion, but anyway...).

nina