Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Lurker brings out fellow lurkers

Snyder, Jonathan J. (LNG-DAY) jonathan.snyder@lexisnexis.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:50:44 -0400

Sebastian said:

	Wow, this is really nice to hear from fellow lurkers, I'm glad I
played a part in bringing us at least temporally out of lurker mode. Keep
them coming fellow lurkers so far you have had some really good things to
say.

I suppose I'm a lurker in a way.  I haven't actually been able to read the
list in quite some time - very sparsely over the last year.  But I'm still
subscribed and check out the messages posted in the archives from time to
time.

Sorry I don't have more to say other than "hey folks!"

The Wave