Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] rob's book - inaccurate!

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:03:52 -0400

so did anyone else notice the map in the front of the book that numerically
lists the order of shows they did? well, as far as a few of the east coast
shows are concerned, it's wrong! he lists the following shows in the
following order: New York, Philly, Jersey and Boston.  i was at 3 of those
shows. the real order was: Philly, Jersey, New York, Boston.

just a glitch that i'm surprised nobody caught!

anyway, i only started the book late last night, so i'm not through it yet.
so far, it's pretty light and entertaining. i understand some of the
comments about the paragraphs being sort of random, sporadic, and out of
order, but it doesn't really bother me. - seems to me like a "stream of
conscience" book.

nina