Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Missing discs

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:12:07 +0200

> I was browsing sanity.com.au because I have to replace my
> Bird Noises tape
> with a cd because the tape has about bit the dust (don't
> worry I have cds
> for all other albums...

I've got every Midnight Oil album on cd except 'Head Injuries','Bird
Noises' and 'Species Deceases'. (Also missing the '20,000 Watt'
compilation but I don't want/need that one.) Now the problem is how to
get them... I guess I have to order them from Australia, because I can't
find them anywhere today. Also, I don't really want to pay for the EP:s
as they were low-priced *albums*. They should only have the price of a
maxi-single. I've got HI on vinyl, but unfortunately I don't own the
EP:s at all (only got the songs copied on tapes and mp3-burnt discs).

I might browse Sanity and Whammo and see if I could find these discs
"budget-priced".
Are there other sources worth checking out where these albums are
available?

/Bjorn