Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] blah, blah, blah

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:04:51 -0400

*sound of foot impatiently tapping & fingernails being gnawed*

We North Americans expect a full report one femtosecond after the event!
(femtosecond = 1 x 10E-15 second; my advisor used to say it was called
that because that was how long it took a woman to change her mind.)

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of [name removed]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 5:18 AM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] blah, blah, blah

  Hi Powderpeople,

                                   Just letting all you Aus people know
that
you
  should watch the Shaun Micallef Show on channel 9 Monday night.
  I'm not telling you why, just that it will be worth it...

                                                Damien.

  p.s. as far as an oils tour goes maybe Pete might do a solo tour
          with him and his harmonica and then be joined for the encore
          by the Yarrville Mouth Organ Club (it will be a sell out!).