Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Backsliders gig

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:16:02 +1000 (EST)

Attn: Melbourne Powderworkers (amongst others),

While doing a letter-box drop in Yarraville with my
brother, I noticed a flyer for an upcoming Backsliders
gig.

When: 2-5pm, Sun 13th July (This Sunday!)
Where: Williamstown RSL

I'm thinking of being there. (Then again, I may not
be. It depends how much I can get through tomorrow.)

The Backsliders also have a number of other upcoming
gigs this month, details of which can be found here:

http://www.backsliders.com.au/dates.html

God bless,

Matthew W.

=====
Everything in its season, everything for a reason.