Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Ohio alternative radio

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:47:40 +0000

Thx so much for that one, and I too am a great fan of FITSH wonderful som
"Every Generation got it's own disease". They have done quite a few other
good songs as well. Worth checking out!

/Herman