Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] As long as we're posting interviews.... - Jim Names

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:02:44 -0500

--=====================_1055436877==_.ALT

Hmmm, listening to the .mp3 on the site I'd have to suggest Moog Genie

At 08:21 PM 1/18/03 +1030, Anna Offler wrote:
>I submit Gem Margarine. Thats one dude whose always cookin and a rare gem
>to boot.
>Lew and Anna
>
>< Bruce wrote
>
>You're toying with me now, eh. I hear the sound of mandolins...
>
>Speaking of wee Jimmy Genie, didn't we once upon an Oily time have a
>contest to see who could come up with the weirdest definition or misuse of
>Jim's most excellent surname? I recall something about "I dream of
>Moginie..." or something. Anybody remember who won and with what?
>
>In light of the beard caper, I'd resubmit Jimbo Genome   :)
>
>bruce

--=====================_1055436877==_.ALT

Hmmm, listening to the .mp3 on the site I'd have to suggest Moog
Genie<br>
At 08:21 PM 1/18/03 +1030, Anna Offler wrote:<br>
Gem Margarine. Thats one dude whose always cookin and a rare gem to
boot.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
You're toying with me now, eh. I hear the sound of mandolins... <br>
Speaking of wee Jimmy Genie, didn't we once upon an Oily time have a
contest to see who could come up with the weirdest definition or misuse
of Jim's most excellent surname? I recall something about &quot;I dream
of Moginie...&quot; or something. Anybody remember who won and with what?
In light of the beard caper, I'd resubmit Jimbo Genome&nbsp;&nbsp; :)