Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Peter Garrett on Melbourne's Light FM

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:21:37 +0000

On that subject I can tell you all that two guys in my church are planning
to throw a "country and western service" which is really odd here in
Gothenburg, and I do love the fact that someone for once plays something
else than "plastic soul songs" in church.

I don't mind soul music as long as it isn't plastic...

/Herman