Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - Looking for a Luther Allison CD for my mom.

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:35:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi. Maybe you European Powderworkers can help me out with this?

My mom was good friends of Luther Allison, and since he died, has been
tryiing to bolster her collection of his fine works. This is a recording
that she doesn't have, and she has no idea where to find it.

Here's what she wrote about it.

"Tape is 'Luther Allison - LIVE '89 - Let's Try It Again.
Released on Melodie Records (accent grave - to left ) and the
catalogue numbers are_66865-4 _DK line 203    I can't figure
out - yet how to put a line under the 6 thru 4 numbers nor
between DK and 203.  It's probably an European release."

I tried some searches, but came up with nothing.

CD is the preferred format, though I'll settle for tape.

If anyone can find this for me, I'll repay you for it, as well as postage. I
also encourage you all to listen to Luther Allison, as he was a great blues
musician, and has had a lot of influence on musicians around the globe.

Please e-mail me at spinifex@speakeasy.org if you have any leads.

Many many thanks,
C-ko in Seattle.