Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Capricornia DTS review

The Mattrix soberman_69@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:42:45 -0500

<P>About Capricornia DTS being rare...I did see two copies for sale in at least one of my local Best Buy stores VERY recently.&nbsp; Perhaps DTS has merely sold out of the first copies.&nbsp; My guess is that a greater ratio of Oils fans are audiophiles than the general population.</P>
<P>That said...everyone should get it and boost those sales.&nbsp; (Imagine 20,000 Watt RSL DTS.)&nbsp; Heck, I got mine and I can't even play it yet!<BR><BR>Soberman </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>"Be sober and vigilant. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour." -1 Peter 5:8
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>