Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Powderworks digest, Vol 1 #971 - 4 msgs

Tom Spencer tr_espen@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:37:15 +1100 (EST)

Dear Jim Stanley and fellow Powderworkers,

I reckon 'You may not be released' as an anti-suicide
song, with the words 'I understand, things aren't
often planned. Under the bridge, pushed to the edge,
That's the way the story often ends', suggesting the
subject of the song is about to kill himself.

(I've repeatedly heard that Australian men aged 18-35
have a very high suicide rate, compared to other
countries).

The second verse branches off somewhere else though.

Tom

=====
Put down that weapon, or we'll all be gone.
You must be crazy, if you think you're strong.
         - Midnight Oil

I disown any ads associated with this email.

- Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.