Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Looking for shows...(and)...bootlegging adventures...

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:58:42 -0600

LOL,

Kind of a mute point now, isn't it? ;-)

In any case, the bathroom in New Orleans had an attendant., so hiding it
there wasn't much of an option.  Cost me $3 to get 2 aspirin before the
concert.

Take care.

Jacques