Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] A Midnight Oil Musical?

craiggy@ozemail.com.au craiggy@ozemail.com.au
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:43:29 +1100

Funny you mention that! A while ago I was introducing a friend to my midnight oil obsession and I played her Tin Legs from The Real Thing and she said the verses built up to a climax very much as you would expect in a musical, and then I had a similar idea that perhaps a musical could work with the oils songs. Don't know what the plot would be.... maybe about a boy trying to find out about his country and exploring the country side or something - a voyage of self-discovery.