Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC snow plows

nina selzer ninajill73@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:14:45 -0500

hey - funniest place on the planet?!  that's my home state you're talking
about! granted i live in Mass, now, but still! :) ok ok... maybe parts of
new jersey are funny - the 'muscle heads' at seaside in the summer are quite
entertaining - or at least they were in the 80's! according to my parents,
they got close  to 20 inches of show, so make sure you have good boots!

nina