Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS AWAY.............

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:28:38 +1100

At the Backsliders gig in Melbourne the other weekend a guy approached Rob
and showed him his sprint hand logo tattoo. Rob didnt say 'hey that's great'
but he didnt say 'you idiot' either, he didnt say anything. He was pretty
nonchalent about it really. Kinda like well its your body, if you want to
get a tatt its up to you.

The gig was great, Rob was enjoying himself, as was the crowd. If the
Backsliders are coming your way. Go see them!!.

Jane