Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RESUMING SENDING OUT Portland/Seattle/Vancouver(#2)/Calgary/Edmonton/St.Louis/KansasCity/Orem Tree

David A. Brass amt4all@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:34:42 -0800 (PST)

--0-941273409-1044938082=:56353

Hi everyone:

Sorry about the delays getting these disks out...was using a (very slow) 2x audio burner to copy disks but, have started college classes (C++ and Visual Basic programming) and have a PC and high speed burner (well, 24x is much faster than 2x) and will resume burning in 2 days.  Also do not have to pay 2x for blank Audio (only) CD-Rs that my old copier used.

There is a new type of CD-R out now...black vinyl disks (same material used for lp records) and the durability is supposed to be much better but, you can not see the "burned" area on the disk when the copy is done.  Are there any objections to these type of disks that would make their use undesirable?  Will use these exclusively unless there are objections.

Disks will be going out to Jeff and Jane Scott,  Pete Poitras, Dan Brunner,  Vesa Laine, Nathan Arrowsmith, Andrei Koroblev, Ray Maras, and Matthew Breviere...hope to have those out by this day next week although $ for postage may be a little short for a week or two.  Will send out locally (USA and Canada) if the $ is not availible for overseas.  Other than that I hope to have this tree done by the end of Feb 2003.

Take care and sorry for the delays...been a busy year for me since NYE...

The Ghostwriters sure do not give much advance notice...a trip to AUS this summer to see them is going to be a bit difficult to plan....

David A. Brass  Arcata, California

--0-941273409-1044938082=:56353

<P>Hi everyone:</P>
<P>Sorry about the delays getting these disks out...was using a (very slow) 2x audio burner to copy disks but, have started college classes (C++ and Visual Basic programming) and have a PC and high speed burner (well, 24x is much faster than 2x) and will resume burning in 2 days.&nbsp; Also do not have to pay 2x for blank Audio (only) CD-Rs that my old copier used.</P>
<P>There is a new type of CD-R out now...black vinyl disks (same material used for lp records) and the durability is supposed to be much better but, you can&nbsp;not see the "burned" area on the&nbsp;disk when the copy is done.&nbsp; Are there any objections to these type of disks that would make their use undesirable?&nbsp; Will use these exclusively unless there are objections.</P>
<P>Disks will be going out to Jeff and Jane Scott,&nbsp; Pete Poitras, Dan Brunner,&nbsp; Vesa Laine, Nathan Arrowsmith, Andrei Koroblev, Ray Maras, and Matthew Breviere...hope to have those out by this day next week although $ for postage may be a little short for a week or two.&nbsp; Will send out locally (USA and Canada) if the $ is not availible for overseas.&nbsp; Other than that I hope to have this tree done by the end of Feb 2003.</P>
<P>Take care and sorry for the delays...been a busy year for me since&nbsp;NYE...</P>
<P>The Ghostwriters sure do not give much advance notice...a trip to AUS this summer to see them is going to be a bit difficult to plan....</P>
<P>David&nbsp;A. Brass&nbsp; Arcata, California&nbsp; </P>
/shop?d=browse&id=20146735">Yahoo! Shopping</a> - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
--0-941273409-1044938082=:56353--