Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Looking for shows

JamesburneyU2@aol.com JamesburneyU2@aol.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:57:34 -0500

Hello all.  I was just wondering if anyone out there might have these two shows I'm looking for.  They are the only two shows of the Oils I attended that I haven't been able to get copies of.  The first (which was my first ever Oils show) is St. Louis Riverport Ampitheater in September of '93.  I don't know the exact date.  The second is New Orleans House Of Blues on Nov. 11, 2001.  This was an awesome show where the Oils brought opening band Will Hogg out for the final song where the jammed together Neil Young's "Keep On Rockin' In The Free World."  I still have the lyric sheet they put on stage for it!  Sweat stains and all from the dripping Peter.  Memories...

If anyone has either of these, please contact me off list.
James