Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Warning : Political drivel content.... Impeach the Pres,

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:49:51 -0500

Hi all,

I couldn't agree more. Let's keep political crapola, where it doesn't relate
to the Oils, on it's own list. And no, it doesn't relate to the Oils if you
try to shoehorn _their_ lyrics to justify _your_ political stance, and
assume their stance is the same ('cause assuming makes an ass of u and me).

Cheers,                                Dave

P.S. Mind you, this Canadian is four-square behind Bush, Blair and Howard,
is ashamed (again) by his Prime Minister's mealy-mouthed spineless crap, and
thinks the idea of petitions to try to impeach a President -who won an
overwhelming mandate for his policies in open elections in the most free and
open mass media society in the world, just, oh, 3 months ago- because you
happen to disagree with his policies (the same, I must emphasize, your
fellow intelligent & informed citizens & countrymen very much support), is
hypocritical antidemocratic bullshit of the first rank. But that's just my
opinion, mind you. [End rant]