Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Warning : Political drivel content.... Impeach the Pres,

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 04:48:58 +1100 (EST)

--0-1733013170-1044467338=:11268

Jeff,
Welcome back.  Nice to see your posts on Powderworks again..  I really enjoyed reading your travel journals, and have not ever deleted them.
Now remember, when you mention "Nuclear", make sure to pronounce it "Nucular".  I am sorry to be snappy, but our president seems like having a difficult time pronouncing words.  Each time he announces "Nucular", makes me cringe....
I am sure that Saddam has to go, but it has to be done internally, not the whole war.  It has to be surgical operation, not war!  US has to be diplomatic enough, to make their own people get rid of him.  Remember Curds?  US never came to their help, when they got gassed.  US also gave Iraq weapons to fight mullahs in Iran.  Now we are crying eh?  We helped create that monster, now we don't know how to get rid of it.  Just like Taliban.  We also created them, to fight Russia.
My $0.01
Lina
...Hanoi girl dries dark hair in a breeze
When the money gets here she'll have no time to breathe (Backsliders)

... (Backsliders..)

Jeff wrote:
 So, back to the point, here we are, going in AGAIN, and openly contemplating
using our own Nuclear Warheads (God Bless the side of the righteous and
free!!!) on "weapons installations" in Iraq.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Movies
- What's on at your local cinema?
--0-1733013170-1044467338=:11268

<P>Jeff,
<P>Welcome back.&nbsp; Nice to see your posts on Powderworks again..&nbsp; I really enjoyed reading your travel journals, and have not ever deleted them.
<P>Now remember, when you mention "Nuclear", make sure to pronounce it "Nucular".&nbsp; I am sorry to be snappy, but our president seems like having a difficult time pronouncing words.&nbsp; Each time he announces "Nucular", makes me cringe....
<P>I am sure that Saddam has to go, but it has to be done internally, not the whole war.&nbsp; It has to be surgical operation, not war!&nbsp; US has to be diplomatic enough, to make their own people get rid of him.&nbsp; Remember Curds?&nbsp; US never came to their help, when they got gassed.&nbsp; US also gave Iraq weapons to fight mullahs in Iran.&nbsp; Now we are crying eh?&nbsp; We helped create that monster, now we don't know how to get rid of it.&nbsp; Just like Taliban.&nbsp; We also created them, to fight Russia.
<P>My $0.01&nbsp;
<P>Lina
<P>...<EM>Hanoi girl dries dark hair in a breeze</EM>
<P><EM>When the money gets here she'll have no time to breathe (Backsliders)</EM>
<P>&nbsp;
<P><EM>...</EM> <EM>(Backsliders..)</EM>
<P>&nbsp;
<P><EM>Jeff wrote:</EM>