Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Questions from the edge of the powderworks list

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:07:30 -0600

>James,

Don't know about your first question, but as for the second I do remember
that two of the Beds mixes are very similar.  If I am not mistaken those
two are almost exactly the same.  Same mix with a 2 second difference in
length.  Never was able to figure out what those 2 seconds were.

Take care.

Jacques