Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Least Essential Albums

David Chambers davidc at ccmi.salk.edu
Sat Dec 20 17:51:06 MST 2003

Well, at least I'm pleased I didn't buy any lemons _this_ year! (shamefully? admitting that I have only heard of 50% of these artists...) although I do have a soft spot for Chumbawamba and might just be tempted there.

My poor adrenal glands are however only just recovering from the shock of seeing a mostly black-and-white page.  Ewwwww!  I though my monitor had gone on the blink!

Shakes head, goes off to find "Scream in Blue Live" to recover a bit.

- David