Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] least favourite song per album

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Fri Dec 12 05:52:56 MST 2003

I also had the idea of doing this, so here is my take on a "Worst of
Midnight Oil" collection:

1. Dust
2. Naked flame
3. Knife's edge
4. Someone else to blame (or "Burnie" because it was later released in a
much superior version!) 5. Somebody's trying to tell me something 6. Who
can stand in the way
7. Pictures
8. Sell my soul
9. Antarctica
10. Bushfire
11. Sins of omission
12. Concrete
13. Been away too long
BONUS TRACK: Kingdom of Flaunt [extended mix] ;-)

I too left out the live albums.
On 'Diesel' I don't really have a least favourite song - or maybe that's
rather "The dead heart" because I've got tired of it. Also on BSM and
E&S&M there are no weak songs, but if I have to choose... The hardest
choices for me were those from 'Postcard' and 'Red Sails', because I
actually think both albums lack of *really* strong songs. Most of the
songs are just "good"...

/Bjorn