Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob at the Perth Festival 2004

Jane R bunge91 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:10:12 MST 2003

Yeah I must admit the name of the festival is misleading, last time I
checked Broome wasnt a suburb of Perth!!???? But hey, its the perfect
opportunity to take a couple of days off, head north, take in the beautiful
landscape and hear Rob paint a picture about touring and life with the oils.
Plus there is heaps of time to organise the holiday!!

Jane