Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (powd) the aftermath

Kiri W screaminblue88 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:37:52 MST 2003

Matt and other P'workers,

I too mourn the demise of the Oils, but I still listen to their music daily.
I also listen to other bands, as I always have, many of them are no longer
together, due to breakups or a member's death.

What consoles me, is that none of the "boys" have died. They are alive and
well, and pursuing other interests in their lives, be it music, politics,
the environment or whatever.

Are you a traitor Matt...nah...maybe just a little less fanatical about a
group of musicians that filled a void for many people for so many years.

Cheers,
KW