Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NML

Dan Brunner dmanwi@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

If only Peter and another person worked on the song
why didnt they just credit Pete and additional guitar
work by so and so?  I am sure the band had some type
of legal say over who was credited on the album.

Or would they have been fine with it if the promoter
didn't mention the last studio recording business?  Or
just that it was released at all?  Sounds like some
semantics to me.  Either it was Midnight Oil and it
should be credited that way or it was not and
individual members should be credited.

=====
Dan Brunner
dmanwi@yahoo.com