Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:45:42 EDT

--part1_3c.33aee857.2c6fe3e6_boundary

Hey Powderworkers,

I noticed a couple interesting items on e-bay yesterday that I
had never seen before.  One was a very rare bonus disc that
was issued with the 20,000 Watt CD - don't know if it was a
promo disc or just an extremely limited release.  It includes
the following tracks:
[01] You May Not Be Released
[02] Arctic World
[03] Knife's Edge
[04] I'm The Cure
[05] Shakers And Movers
[06] Power And The Passion (Special Version)
[07] Wharf Rat
[08] Bushfire
[09] Kolele Mai
[10] Ships Of Freedom
[11] Gravelrash
[12] I See You

Are there many copies of this out there?  I see the Green Disc and Best
of the B-Sides all the time, but I've never seen this (and no, I didn't get
this copy).

The other item was a promo copy of Mosquito March, which I thought
was pretty cool because of the cartoon cover featuring a legion of
marching mosquitos.

Mike

--part1_3c.33aee857.2c6fe3e6_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey Powderworkers,<BR>
<BR>
I noticed a couple interesting items on e-bay yesterday that I<BR>
had never seen before.&nbsp; One was a very rare bonus disc that<BR>
was issued with the 20,000 Watt CD - don't know if it was a<BR>
promo disc or just an extremely limited release.&nbsp; It includes <BR>
the following tracks:&nbsp; <BR>
[01] You May Not Be Released<BR>
[02] Arctic World<BR>
[03] Knife's Edge<BR>
[04] I'm The Cure<BR>
[05] Shakers And Movers<BR>
[06] Power And The Passion (Special Version)<BR>
[07] Wharf Rat<BR>
[08] Bushfire<BR>
[09] Kolele Mai<BR>
[10] Ships Of Freedom<BR>
[11] Gravelrash<BR>
[12] I See You<BR>
<BR>
Are there many copies of this out there?&nbsp; I see the Green Disc and Best=
<BR>
of the B-Sides all the time, but I've never seen this (and no, I didn't get=20=
<BR>
this copy).&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
The other item was a promo copy of Mosquito March, which I thought <BR>
was pretty cool because of the cartoon cover featuring a legion of <BR>
marching mosquitos.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>