Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Set list - LA 24th September '93?

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 01:52:24 -0700

Hey Alister (and anyone else wondering about this),

First, to avoid perpetuating any confusion here, just let me mention that
the
date of this show was 6 Oct 93.  On 24 Sep 93 the Oils played the Schnitz in
Portland, OR.  (My home town, btw!)

As far as my own limited exposure to Hothouse Flowers can determine, the
song titles for their set were the following:

  Hardstone City
  One Tongue
  Don't Go
  Hallelujah Jordan
  Sweet Marie
  Instrumental
  I Can See Clearly Now
  Thing of Beauty
  Be Good
  This Is It (Your Soul)

If any of those wrong, I'm sure other HF fans here will correct me
immediately.

  :)  Andy