Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] re: PG new bio

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:26:32 -0400

Also the Clayoquot sound protest in B.C. was in 1993. That's what they cut
the single 'Land' for along with Daniel Lanois, Hothouse Flowers, Crash
Vegas, and the Tragically Hip (they were touring with those acts on the
latter's Another Roadside Attraction tour across Canada in June/July that
year).

Cheers,                                  Dave