Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Another thing about E&S&M

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:28:12 -0400

Beth,

Getting a bid giddy with the weather are we?  ;-)  Join the club!!
Anybody else notice that the temperature outside has a positive
correlation with the volume on the cd player?  I'm more than a bit
hoarse after belting out Scream in Blue and TRT on the way home from
work today.

Just doing my part to make the rest of Highway 404 aware of the Oils....

-Rhonda