Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] weirdest Oils song

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:44:52 -0500

Hey guys,

I was listening to all of my Oils songs on random (this includes all
bootlegs and albums and everything) this weekend and one song that kept on
coming on was 'Somebody's Trying to Tell Me Something.'  I started to think
about it and I think that I'd have to vote that the weirdest Oils song ever.
  The chorus..."somebody's out there somebody's waiting..." is probably what
freaks me out a bit.  Sometimes I wonder where they even got the idea to
write such an undescribably weird song.  But none the less I still like it
because I don't think there is one Oils song I don't like.  Anyways...I was
just wondering what other people thought was by far the weirdest Oils that
they have ever heard and why.

Heidi

'Put down that weapon or we'll all be gone,
I must know something to know it's so wrong'
                    -Midnight Oil