Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] rules and US

Felipe Castillo escrutador@language.proz.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:16:10 -0500

Hi Virgil.

First point, when I say anti-americanism I'm talking about the political
statement against US intentions to rule the world for their own benefit.

Second point, I guess PG talked about the values of your country (are
the same values for your government?) and your forefathers, he was
thinking also in Australia. Both countries was made over the death of
thousand aboriginal people, but in some time in history you need to find
your roots, where are them? just in the forefathers who started to boukd
after destruction.

Third point, pre-emptive war is an agression against humanity. You built
Saddams' empire in Irak, have you forgot it? Also Bin Laden have been a
Family with many business related to US interests. So this pre-empite
invasions and occupations (Afganisthan and Iraq) are just a revenge
between gangsters, saddly, innocent people have died in the middle of
this terrorist actions, including the victims of the Twin Towers. This
is going to be legal (as your president's election) but it is legitimate?

Finally, when I see Bush, I see a drunk, a sick man, a pig who ¿thinks?
that the end will justify the means. Also I can see George Orwell's "Big
Brother". Anyway, you have had the father, the son and Ronald Reagan,
are you proud of it?

escrutador