Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] long time no speak, me last night, oils tonight! Woo Hoo

Krusty Fries krustyfries@krustyfries.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:01:56 +1000 (EST)

--0-1183599443-1033088516=:36442

Hey peoples,

haven't read much of the list lately but just thought I'd drop in and say
I am seeing the Oils tonite!  Somewhere in QLD not really sure where,
currently at Bris Vegas airport waiting for a connecting flight!  I am so
excited

and my band played last night at a band comp thing and we won - woo hoo
and we got free beer and won $100 so very cool.  will let people know next
time we play in case any of you want to come and throw tomotoes or carrots
at me!

rock on

krusty

Krusty Fries
krustyfries@krustyfries.com
http://krustyfries.com

Yahoo! Messenger for SMS- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends