Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MTV Unplugged VCD Weed

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:27:22 -0700

In honor of getting my sister's CD-RW back in running condition, I made five
copies of the MTV Unplugged VCD.  This is NTSC and hasn't been converted to PAL
yet.  So I am opening this weed for the next 24 hrs and will do a lottery.  I
will choose three people with burners, with preference given to one who will
convert to PAL for those overseas, and two without burners.  Reply to me with
your snail mail address, whether you have a burner or not, and whether you can
convert it or not if you do have a burner.  Winners will be notified tomorrow.

Thank you again, Miron, for all the work you have been doing.  I had fun
watching the copies to make sure they worked. :-)

Margaret