Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC to Andrei and Jeff - Undeliverable Mail

Jeff Bond Jeff Bond" <jeffbond@mindspring.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:22:46 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C264E2.13024EA0

Lina,

Right now, all I can figure is that some ISP's are blocked and some =
aren't - - - but I don't know why.  Several folks on the list have =
emailed me to say they get the same bounce, but obviously, as you point =
out, not all are.  Andrei says he will be home soon and will cease =
forwarding email at that time.  That should solve the problem.  I post =
to the list so infrequently that it's not that big a deal to just delete =
them.  I never received a response from Tim, so I don't know his =
opinion.

Rgrds, Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----=20