Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Picture Frames

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:54:23 +0000

Hey all,

I like to use Graphic Dimensions to get frames.  You buy the frames and they
are very easy to put together.  You have to get glass or plexiglass on your
own however.  If you have an 11 by 17 picture to frame, you buy a set (2) of
11 and a set (2) of 17 sides.  I like to get the plain metal ones and faux
paint them.  Odd sizes can be ordered specially, but most are already there.
  Check it out!

http://www.pictureframes.com/scripts/WebObjects/PictureFrames.woa/wa/Home

(don't forget that 'e' at the end!)

Jill in Atlanta

But if I just keep walking under this faithful sky
There'll be a place for me sometime, it might be tonight

Melbourne Town - Neil Murray

Where is the ground, the beloved country?
Women and men who have fallen silent
Where are the words that can speak forgiveness?
Now is the time
Now is the time
Now is the time to heal

Time to Heal - Midnight Oil