Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC to Jeff: Undelivered mail, etc.

korablev_a@mx.ihep.su korablev_a@mx.ihep.su
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:23:09 GMT+03:00

                                            korablev_a@mx.ihep.su, 24-SEP-2002

    Hello,

I just set forward for incoming mails from my account at ihep.su to my
account at cern.ch. This allows me to get all my mails in one place.
And probably mail system at cern.ch don't like mails from mindspring.com
and send back the answer, after that the system at ihep.su send it
further, and finally Jeff receive that "Undelivered mail" message.

Sorry Jeff, if it disturbs you, but this thing don't depends on me.

Actually I'll back home at the end of october and I'll not need that
forward thing then. I don't know how often you wrote to the list (as I
can't receive these mails :), but what if you'll be able just delete
such "Undelivered mail" messages? I hope that if I set noforward one month
later you'll not receive such messages anymore.
In other case I have to set noforward now, which makes me some difficulties
in reading messages from powderworks mailing list (especially if their
amount is large). Or another possibility - to find another mail address
to set forward to.

Is there anybody else on the list who have the same problem with
"Undelivered mail" messages?

Please Jeff, answer me here this time: korablev_a@nm.ru
or maybe somebody from powderworkers can help us with this question.

Thanks.

Best regards,

                 Andrei