Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] True confessions

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:35:33 -0700

This thread I can answer easily.  The last thread required too much thought.
;-)

Most embarassing vinyl:  first five Air Supply albums  (I just can't bear to
part with them although I haven't listened to them in fifteen or so years)

Most embarassing CD:  Ace of Base  (all of the songs sound the same too, but I
bought it at the time and never sell CDs back like many people)

CD that was given to me and has been in its cellophane wrapper the longest
because I haven't wanted to listen to it yet:  Music of the Angels (from some
PBS series, given by my best friend for a birthday present ten years ago,
haven't felt like listening to classical music much since then)

Margaret