Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC South American guerrillas on US

escrutador escrutador@language.proz.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 01:41:03 -0500

Don't panic... this is not an attack in los Angeles.

 >>while you are at it, I have another question to you. I do not deny
the role the US played in south/central America. so how come no
south American guerrila group ever launched an attack on the US at
that order of magnitude?

Hi Miron!

Latin American guerrillas are grups that have decided that guns are the
only way to defend people's rights. They usually declares war to
national armies, some of them want death of capitalism and some other
want national liberation.

None of them has havd CIA and US government support (that's only for
paramilitary groups), some of them think terror is a weapon to free his
people, no mater killing civilians (Shining Path was one of them), but
their objective is a better social system (ways that are not justified
by the end), but some of them has chosen to dialogue (EZLN in Mexico)
and governments have ignore them.

Now, the only terrorist who has the capacity to terrify the US are:

1) hostile states (and Cuba is not one of them)

2) criminal terrorist, financed, trained and armed in the past by the US
government (as Al Qaeda).

That's why  latin American guerrilla hasn't attacked US civilians, it is
not and end to free their peoples and they don't have the tecnology
neither the money.

We don't hate US people, we hate US terrorism.

See you around!