Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Miami Medical Students

Craig Jacobson cjake@pipeline.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:54:25 -0400

They are not mere "unsubstantiated" claims.  The woman's son also heard
them say that "...if they thought 9/11 was bad, wait until they see
9/13!" or something to that effect.  This was the morning of the 13th.
 They then ran through a tollbooth on Interstate 75 and eluded chasing
policemen.

So, this whole thing was based on a lot more than unsubstantiated comments.