Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Favorite non-Oils music

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:33:19 +0000

>Favorite Artist:

Marillion

>Favorite Album:

Really togh one. How about Antonin Dvoraks 9th sympnony ("From the New
World")? Or something by Pink Floyd...

>Favorite Song:

Zoo Station by U2.

>Favorite album by a female artist:

"Talkin bout a revolution" by Tracy Chapman

>Favorite song by a female artist:

"Think" by Aretha Franklin

>Favorite Performance by a solo artist:

A concert with Fish in september 1999 here in Gotham City which was
undoubtedly the best concert I have ever seen!

>Favorite rock song:
"Child in Time" by Deep Purple

>Favorite rap/hip-hop song:

NONE!!!

>Favorite country song:

"Take me Home Country Roads" by John Denver

>Favorite metal/industrial/elektronika song:

None.

>Favorite "not-so serious" artist:

Klaus Wunderlich!!!

>Best music to celebrate to:

"Awake" by Dream Theater

>Best music after a crappy, crappy day:

Probably none at all. Silence is often the best. And IF I ´listen to
something, it probably is Sisters of Mercy or Metallica.

>Best music to fall in love to:

Uuuhhh... it was like four years ago since last time I even TOUCHED a girl,
so I haven't got a clue...

>Best music to pump you up:
Dream Theater - Awake

>Best music to mellow out to:
Anything by Pink Floyd.

>Most emotional music:

"Requiem" by Mozart.

>Best song/album from the 60s or before:

Beatles "White Album"

>70s:

Pink Floyd - Wish You were here

>80s:

U2 - Joshua Tree

>90s and 00s:

Marillion - Anoraknophobia

>Best Soundtrack:

Wim Wenders "Until the End of tha World"

>Your current "guilty pleasure:"

Swedish poppers Kent - "Kärleken Väntar" (ie "Love is Waiting")

>Name one more song you like that you haven't mentioned yet:

Sophie Zelmani - "Black Day"

/Herman